This is Rachel's favorite ride in all of Disneyland - mine too I think. The first day was insane crazy lines, but we finally made it to the front! Rachel got to wear a button saying "It's my Birthday" and everyone we passed said "happy birthday" to her for three days. It was great!
R is for RIGHT ON! or RACHEL! or RIDE! She wanted to sit inside the top but I am too whimpy to get her up there! 
This turned out to be the ride Rachel loved the most in California Adventures. Mulholland Madness roller coaster. It was the only ride that was fast enough but not too scary and she could cut in line as a single rider. She road it 10 times in about 2 hours while I rested my aching feet on the bench out front. She had so much fun, I couldn't move on to something else.
Finally we had to go though. As we were walking through the park for at least the 10th time that day, (I tried to teach how to map the park and hit rides as we come to them, but she would have nothing of that we ride at her wimsy and too bad if we were just there an hour ago, we are going back!) we ran into the Toy Story green army men and she got to play the tambourine with their cadence. It was super cool. I got it on video too, but not sure how to put it on here, so you just get the still pic.
I am so lucky to have such a beautiful daughter. And to share a birthday month with her too. I had a great time getting to know her, her quirks, her laugh, all of her. She is so special to me. I hope she cherishes our three days together as much as I am already. Love you Rachel. Happy Decade birthday!





1 comment:
You are the coolest Mom! What a fun trip...glad you two girls got to make those memories!
Post a Comment