Monday, February 1, 2010

The Leg Song

So, all day today Tera kept saying she wanted me to sing "the leg song".  I sang "Child's Prayer", "Popcorn",  "Head, Shoulder, Knees and Toes", "Happy Family", and none of them were right.  I gave up and she took a nap.  Tonight for FHE she got to pick the opening song.  She asked for the leg song again and so I finally said, "I don't know that song, so you will have to sing it for me if you want me to sing it".  So she starts to sing and says,  "the leg song, you know... and so my knees are great!"  to the tune of "I Am a Child of God".  I busted up laughing and she got embarrassed, but we sang the 2nd verse to I am a Child of God and she was happy as a three year old thinking the word NEEDS is KNEES!  Love that sweet thing!  And will be calling that verse the Leg song from now on!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Enjoy them while they are young. They grow up so fast. My baby turned 20 today.