Wednesday, August 11, 2010

1st Day of School

Look at that Beautiful, NO braces, Smile!
First Day of School...Bitter sweet.  I wish every morning for the next 9 months to go as nicely!  Scriptures at 5:50, make lunches at 6:10, drive 2 minutes to high school (that's right, 2 minutes!) for A-hour at 6:20, then home to make pancakes, bacon, (toast for the one that hates pancakes), and orange juice, oh yeah, no cold cereal here! (well, ok, for the one that was up at 5!)  Watch 2 kids play a board game (with NO arguing) since they were so excited they were ready for school 40 minutes before the bus!  Then walked 5th grader to bus stop- seriously 5th grade???  Now home in a very quiet house waiting for 3 year old to WAKE UP!!  COME ON! - she never slept past 7 ALL SUMMER LONG, now it is after 8:30 and STILL SLEEPING!!!  I don't know if I am mad at her or happy it is still peaceful?  Good 1st day!
Fave Color Green

1 comment:

The Price Family said...

Cute pictures. They look happy and ready! Again, so glad you guys are closer!