"Mommy, I have chocat miewk?"
"Ok, give me just a minute."
Many minutes later....

This is the "uh oh, I got caught" look!

The "Oh, look! She has the CAMERA!" look

Since I am not in trouble, I think I'll have some MORE!


Mmmm, YUM!
(ok, not really, have you tasted just the powder without the MILK? EWE!)
9 comments:
At least she couldn't get the milk out!
That is ADORABLE!!!!
AND what an AWESOME mom you are to find the humor in a messy situation!
Oh, man, could you imagine THAT mess, Melissa - even the can shows the milk going right in! Thanks for the silver lining in that one!
My Taylor did the same thing when Natalie was 4 days old and I was nursing her. I just got the video camera and captured the evidence for when Taylor has a 2 year old girl of her own and wants to pull her hair out. Tera us adorable I am sure it is hard to get mad at a cutie like that.
It would be seriously difficult to get mad at her. She is the baby. And she's darling. And just look at that face!
I understand this girl - sometimes there is just no waiting when you need some chocolate!!
How cute (and gross) this that! It's funny how kids do things that should make you mad, but you just end up laughing at them and capturing the moment instead! My Lexie would have chocolate ice cream all over her face if she was ever caught in the freezer!
Sometimes a girl has got to get her chocolate no matter how it comes and with or without help.
You know we're all thinking how lovely it would be to bathe in chocolate! We're all just jealous!
Next time you come over and I'm covered in chocolate don't ask any questions.
Just know.
I'm off to find some chocolate.
I love that powder without milk too. Great pictures of a sweet little gal.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo
Post a Comment